Friday 11 September 2015

A persian cat.

  Hi, hello guys. Today I would like to  share with you guys about one of my favourite animals. Actually, I really hope that I could have them as my pets.Now, let me tell you,the animal that I like is a cat. I really admirer of a persian cat. Why persian cat? Okay, can you imagine their physical characteristic? A persian cat got a verry fluffy hair, they are so adorable, hence they are a smart cat too, but not everyone can own it as the price was so expensive. The price can be as much as RM1500 and above per cat. Actually I have  got a problem, my mom doesn't like cats, so whenever I ask her to have it she would refuses. What should I do? It seems like I have to wait untill I got my own house. I hope so. Okay guys it seems like I have to stop here because i feel so sleepy. So,bye-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment